We want all users to have a great experience on our website. If you are having difficulty understanding or navigating any part of the site, please give us a call at (509)502-8576 so we can assist you.
Chocolate Raspberry Brownie
A fruity twist on a household favourite.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Edible gold sparkles as needed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12×9-inch baking pan
2. Beat eggs, sugar, softened margarine, flour, chocolate chunks, and 3/4 cups cocoa powder together with an electric hand mixer in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Fold raspberries gently into the batter; spoon into the prepared baking pan.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the top is a bit crusty, 40-45 minutes. Add sprinkles.
Let cool completely before cutting.